User’s Guide: iPhone or iPad
Configure the UniPrint Mint App
- On your iPhone or iPad, tap
- On your PC, in the notification area, right-click the Mint icon and then select Mint.
- On your iPhone or iPad, tap Start.
- Use your iPhone or iPad to scan the QR code.
- If successful, you will get a message saying that a print server has been discovered. Click OK.
Printing with UniPrint Mint
Note: As of this release, only PDF files can be printed through Apple iOS.
- Using Adobe Acrobat, open a PDF file to be printed. Tap Share and then tap Open In.
- Tap UniPrint Mint and then tap Select Printer.
- Tap the printer name. This is the default printer set on your PC. Tap Print.
Install and configure UniPrint Mint on another device.