User’s Guide: Windows PC
To print securely and easily from your mobile device using the Mint app, first download and install the Mint client on a Windows PC and then install the Mint app on your mobile device or devices.
Let’s get started.
Configure the UniPrint Mint Client on a Windows PC
- On a Windows computer, install the UniPrint Mint Client by double-clicking UniPrintMint.exe.
- In the UniPrint Client 5.3.0 screen, click Next.
- In the License Agreement screen, select I accept the terms of the license agreement and then click Next.
- In the Destination Folder screen, to change the location of the installed files, click Change. Select Anyone who uses this computer and then click Next.
- Click Install.
- Click Finish to complete the installation.
- Mint will open automatically.
- If you accidentally close Mint, in the notification area, right-click the Mint icon and then select Mint.
Register an Email Address on the UniPrint Mint Client
- On the PC, under Email, enter your e-mail address to activate UniPrint Mint. Click Register. Note: Only a maximum of 5 e-mail addresses can be registered.
- An e-mail is sent to this e-mail address. Open the activation e-mail and then click the link to activate this account.
- A QR Code will appear in the UniPrint Mint Client screen.
Next, install and configure UniPrint Mint on your mobile device. Click on your device below to continue.