- Your PC with UniPrint Mint Client installed must be turned on and you must be logged in also for your printer to be visible on your devices.
- Your mobile device and Windows PC must be on the same network.
- Make sure you allow the “UniPrint Client Relay” app through your Windows firewall.
- Chromebook users must register their email account in UniPrint Mint on their PC. Only the user account they log into their Chromebook will have access to a printer.
- Only the printer set to Default on your PC will be visible from your Android, iOS or Chromebook OS device.
- Upon the initial release there will be a limit of 5 email accounts which can be registered in UniPrint Mint on one PC.
- When printing a PDF file with a password from iOS devices the user has to enter the password again on their PC.
- You cannot register the same email address on multiple computers running UniPrint Mint.
UniPrint Mint for Android
UniPrint Mint for iOS
UniPrint Mint for Chromebooks
Have a look at the handy User’s Guide for more details or send us a question through the contact form.